About Environmental Daily Advisor
Congratulations! You’ve discovered what many environmental professionals call the most unique and useful site on the Web. It’s Environmental Daily Advisor … BLR’s FREE daily source of environmental tips, news, and advice.
What makes it so different?
— Just One Tip a Day
Forget lengthy, overcrowded sites or blogs that you don’t have time to read anyway. Environmental Daily Advisor presents just ONE tip, piece of news or compliance advisory a day … readable in 5 minutes or less. Check us out every morning and see how easy it is to keep up with changing environmental management trends.
— Newsletter or website, your choice
You don’t have to come to the website to get each day’s advice. We deliver … in the form of our Environmental Daily Advisor newsletter. It’s free, just like the website. Sign up today, and we’ll thank you by sending you a FREE download of our top-rated 44-page white paper, 2011-2012 EHS Salary Guide.
— Twitter, Facebook, or RSS
You can follow us on Twitter too! @EnviroDailyAdv keeps you posted on all the latest HR tips. You can also Like Environmental Daily Advisor on Facebook for exclusive content, or subscribe to our RSS news feed here.
— News You Can Use!
However you get your Daily Advisor, it’s news you can use. We focus on common environmental issues like:
- Air Emissions – The latest information on air permitting, greenhouse gas management, new source review, and mobile sources.
- Chemical Management – Advice on staying compliant and safe with your chemical management program.
- Emergency Planning – Tips for properly communicating hazards and preparing for an emergency at your facility.
- Enforcement/Inspections – How to face enforcement issues and what to expect from an EPA or state agency inspection.
Environmental Management – Resources for a successful environmental management program at any facility.
- Hazardous Waste Management – Covers the various rules for hazardous waste generation, storage, treatment, transportation, and disposal.
- SPCC – Tips on how to write and maintain the SPCC plan and monitor any updates to SPCC regulations.
- Sustainability – Highlights activities, from the very simple to the more complicated—to help make your business more sustainable.
- Training – How to some of your most challenging training topics such as, SPCC, stormwater, and hazardous waste, personal protective equipment, hazardous materials transportation, and asbestos.
- Waste – How to manage waste at your facility.
- Water – Insight into a range of topics including NPDES permits, stormwater permits, drinking water, groundwater, wastewater, and wetlands.
—From BLR … the Environmental Experts
Environmental Daily Advisor comes from Business & Legal Resources, a name that environmental professionals have known and trusted for more than 30 years. Check us out and you’ll know why we serve more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 and why 400,000 of your colleagues receive our Daily Advisors every day. You can read more about BLR here.
—Best of All … Environmental Daily Advisor is absolutely FREE!
Just click on anytime, 24/7. All articles are archived, and there’s a new issue every business day! Or even easier, get the same great content delivered to your e-mail inbox by signing up here.
How to Learn More
BLR markets over 500 products for the U.S. federal and state market. Our most popular products include:
For the Environmental professional:
- Environmental Training Library
- Environmental Compliance in Your State
- EHS Essentials Kit – Complete Guide to SPCC
- Employee Training Center – Environmental Compliance
For the Safety professional:
- Employee Training Center
- Safety Audit Checklists
- 7-Minute Safety Trainer
- Safety Meetings Library
If You Work in Human Resources or Compensation:
- BLR is also an industry leader in Human Resources Compliance solutions. You can check out our product listings in the BLR catalog, or head on over to the HR Daily Advisor or Compensation Daily Advisor websites for more information.